Friday, 8 October 2021

Review: The New Eugenics

 


Are we being deceived by scientists?  Are they trying to control humanity without peoples awareness?  Are there things we should know about?

Please read the official review I wrote of this book on the online book club:


https://forums.onlinebookclub.org/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=179380

You can find The New Eugenics on Amazon here:








The author needs to be commended for writing a book that the public needs to know about.

Do scientists inform the public about their plans to alter things and change the world?

Most of what goes on seem to agree between themselves.

It is good that we have scientists who at least give us some idea of what they are planning.

The writer discusses issues such as cloning, altering genes and designer babies and interfering with DNA.

It seems that scientists are thinking that there is no limit to what they can do.

I chose to read and review this book at the beginning of the coronavirus catastrophe, which has not ended yet.

I was hoping the writer would inform us more about the virus and whether scientists did design it or not.

Although he does not speak about such things, except very briefly, he does mention interfering with viruses in general.

I do think it is important for people to know what is going on in the world and should know about the kind of things that scientists get involved in.

As well as the things that they should not.

There are ethical and moral issues that should be addressed.

I would have liked to know more about such things but the book covered enough to provide a general idea.

You can purchase the book from Amazon here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: TimeWise

   Do you like fictional novels with a scientific twist? If so you may like TimeWise, which concerns a young boy who has been orphaned and s...